We produce a very wide range of tricone bits with diameters from 2-3 / 8 "to 26". There are also tooth tricone bits and bits with tungsten carrbide insersts (TCI) in our offer, with the following types of bearings:
- tricone bits with non sealed roller bearings
- tricone bits with sealed roller bearings
- tricone bits with sealed journal bearings
Toothing particular types of bits with tooth cutters is varied depending on the designation for each category of rock hardness. Each type of bit has the characteristic structural properties of toothing (height and angle for tightening teeth, scale, number of teeth, reinforcement and shape of gauge rows) that allow you to achieve the maximum efficiency of scraping layers of rock for which they are intended.
TCI rock bits provide high resistance for the dredging drill part. They are designed for drilling all types of rocks, including heavily abrasive ones.
Sealed bearings used primarily in bits for oil and gas drilling ensure high durability and reliability of these tools.
BITS ACCORDING TO TYPE OF DRILLING:
- small dimension bits
- bits for drilling with air circulation
- hydrogeological drilling bits
- directional drilling bits (directional petroleum engineering horizontal type HDD)